1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Of Thrones (possible Spoilers, Unless You Are The Three Eyed Raven)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pierre 66, Apr 16, 2019.

1. I’m watching it again now

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. clue in the title.... :innocent:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thought it was a bit of a cop out ...DEFINITE SPOILERS COMING...STOP READING NOW IF YOU’VE NOT CAUGHT UP YET...
    Biggest battle ever, I mean basically what the whole series has been building up to & apart from one major(ish) & two minor character deaths, the fearsome white walker’s hardly did any damage. Should’ve killed off one of the big guys (or gals)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Queen of dragons powers reduced 2 armies destroyed so exciting

5. so the dothraki horde is anihilated, the unsullied are now just a handful of men, and the armies of the north are gone.

Down south there is the entire golden company waiting.

Theon was sent to his doom and I'd still love to see a flashback episode telling me more about the relationship between the three eyed raven and the night king - who cracked a smile after ten years!

Liana Mormont was awesome, and lets face it, the night king striding through looking around and then raising all the recent dead was superb.

We know Dura is dead, but we've the second dragon as MIA, and we still don't know the full death tally yet other than the obvious ones such as Arya,the hound and Sir Davos and of course, those in the trailer for next week.

And lets speculate on the blue eyes - Arya has yet to "wear blue eyes" as fortold by Millisandre.

6. Disappointed tbh. Cinematography was terrible. Thought my tv was bust!! Was it actually in HD?!

Too much suspense, not enough clear action. And given it’s taken, what 10yrs? over too soon!

Cersi will win the throne unless Arya get to her first!!

7. yea but other than that, did you like it?

I actually did think though that two or three episodes would be taken up with then fleeing the army of the dead and having one epic show down at kings landing.

8. It was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!

Cant wait to see Cersie's next outfit. She is an excellent baddie.

9. If arya kills her and she noshes jamie off first, then that means that arya was wearing a strapon.
    random thought :thinkingface:

as you were... carry on.

10. Melisandre said Arya would close brown eyes, blue eyes and green eyes for ever.
    Previous "kills" with brown eyes......Check.
    The Night King, had blue eyes........Check.
    Cersei, I think has green eyes.........

• Like Like x 1
  11. ok, that bit I didn't catch... ta muchly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wasting the Dothraki like they did was maybe not such a good idea.
    When Jamie Lannister, a battle hardened commander, reported back to Cersei after the gold train defeat, he praised the Dothraki fighting skills, saying "killing is just like a sport for them." Now they are gone along with most of the Unsullied.
    Will Daario Naharis and the Second Sons now arrive in Westeros to help? What about Dorne?

13. In the books, little finger has green eyes and she's already dispatched him

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Also, how will the North react to House Glover, no show at The Battle of The Bastards, no show at The Battle of Winterfell.
    The North remembers.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I don't think they realised they would be defeated as easily as that. I think they genuinely thought they would decimate the wights. Remember Robert Baratheon talking about how you'd be a fool to meet the Dothraki in open field combat.

16. One would hope Lyanna Mormont haunts the fuck out of them :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Maybe instead of out joy riding on his new dragon, the Night King should have been on the ground to reanimate the dead Dothraki and send them charging back to Winterfell.

18. I was living in the states when series 1 came out, 8 years ago. I watched upto the point of sean bean got killed then never watched it again

19. this.

I think they did a great job of conveying the initial idea that the living thought that the Night King's army was still 'only' the size of a massively large army, rather than every single thing that had once lived and walked on two legs since the night king was created.

The only time you got an impression of the vastness of it all was when the night king broke the wall in the last series and you saw the army stretching out behind him.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information