1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Of Thrones

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Loved House of Cards, but so far have only seen series 1 and 2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. When you're laid up in hospital it beats waiting for the next exciting thing to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It taught me that making Meth is dangerous, best left to experts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. The 1990 UK series, yes. The recent American knock-off, not so much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The Thatch monster allegedly like the original House of Cards but thought that the central character was far to nice to be in politics.

We will never know what it would have thought of the American "knock-off" because, well, we live in a benevolent Universe after all.

6. Fair enough, if I'm ever stuck in a hospital bed for a month I'll give it another go.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dont tempt fate.
    tbh i haven't watched any series through. hooked on national geographic, history and eden type channels. loves a good fact me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Best shows I've seen this year.

Hell on Wheels, I got so so addicted to it, was gutted when it finished :(

Turn, Burn Gorman at his best.

Camping, Julia Davis's dark dark comedy.

People Just Do Nothing, satirical fly on the wall documentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. I found that just almost too dark to watch. When she makes her boyfriend suck off her lover...its a truly horrific comedy (in a good way!) But then I have always been a fan of hers, Nighty Night kinda set the scene for her characters well.

10. 'The Affair' was good too, I need catch up on the last series

• Like Like x 1
  11. Westworld was a grower, you had to stick thru a few episodes and it had a few decent twists. Will be interesting to see where they go with season 2.

My missus is addicted to Walking Dead, and I confess I have watched enough to enjoy it. Although I missed about 3 or 4 seasons I watched the last

12. The Brexit thread must have you orgasming every time you read or contribute to it then :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. The original was good but Kevin Spacey in the US series was brilliant and Robin Wright was not too shabby either :Wideyed:

14. Nighty night with the dog poo!!!!
    Did you try Hunderby? Wonky as feck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15. what you trying to say tel? :Hilarious: multiple times btw. between myself and all the others watching from home and work the place is swimming in jizzum. we have had politics solid for the last four years up here.its addictive.theres all the other sides to it, history, sociology and physiology interesting stuff. but a break from it would be nice tho. if you know what i mean.

16. Bit like GOT then. Except GOT has tits, fannies and dragons in it :)

17. Could just as easy be said for here :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. nah tel, i will only end up backing the wrong side.(right side)
    again. :Angelic:. i dont think i could handle another defeat :(:Hilarious:

19. Call yourself a scotchman? Shame on you!

:Writing: ... too much?

20. to much for who loz?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information