1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Of Thrones

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Dec 24, 2016.

1. 3 dragons... Jon, Dani & Bran (you won't walk again, but you will fly)

2. boom :bomb::bomb:! There goes series 8 ;)

#82 bradders, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  3. With the Dragons, I am always left wondering how often they had to have words with the cgi guy...

"Dave, we've told you time and time again, that's not how we do it. Take off that green suit and stop asking Emilia Clark to sit on your face and pretend to ride a dragon".

4. Although the dragon scale seemed a little off those week..its the size of the Isle of Man in the hilltop shot :eek:

5. I think you have to have Targaryen blood to ride a dragon.
    Bran could warg into the dragon and that would then allow any of the other characters to hitch a ride while he was in control.

6. That's basically what I meant, no rider but a warg session

7. We don't know who is John Snows real father do we? It's not Ned Stark, but his mother is Neds sister, could it be a Targaryen?

8. We know exactly who's he is. Rhaegar Targaryan and Lyana Stark.

The interesting bit was
    was Gilly reading about Rhaegar's annulment and secret marriage. That means he's not even a bastard of Rhaegar but a legitimate son. This puts him above Dani in terms of succession

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. What he said ^^^ it was mostly revealed ages ago with a vision with Bran, latest episode tied another loose end up as to his status...

10. Can't wait to catch up!

11. Good job I used the spoiler feature in my post. If I were forum god, I'd be handing out bans for GoT spoilers o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anyone seen the leaked one yet? Think we'll be watching tonight.... #nospoilersplease

13. The missus and I have discussed watching it, but decided we like the spectacle of 'GoT Monday'.

14. I've got this weeks to watch tomorrow when I get home :)

15. It's a rubbish episode... wouldn't bother :p

16. GFY ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Just watched the leaked episode (episode 6)...

Holy F*ck:astonished:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Worked the big spoiler out before it happened. But more like 'Imagine if...' to the Mrs ;)

19. sad

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  20. It was.. very. But wouldn't wat to say why :p

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information