1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage Flooring

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Robarano, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Looks great

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Looking forward to the cleaning thread :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Wimmin's work. :no_mouth:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. @Robarano where did you get the units from. Looking for something similar myself.

5. Cheers looks well priced as well

6. I think everything you see at the back of my garage cost approx. £1,800. That was about 4 years ago though. It still looks new, either testament to its quality or my OCD. o_O

#187 Robarano, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2019
  7. Looks alrite I suppose, those cabinets look fancy pancy. Nice setup.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Mine are out for delivery. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. So we'll have pictures of them fitted by this afternoon? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Looks fab. Nice job:upyeah:

11. Rob,

They did not give you a discount code by chance?

Looking at the seamless version - to cover the tile... hopefully would be non slip.. just ordered some samples

12. When Ecotile provided me with a quote, it was very expensive. I got a call a week or so after getting a sample and quote, saying they had a special deal on and could give me a discount. I never got to go any further as I told them I had ordered from Duramat, so have no idea how much cheaper they would have been. As it happens Simon, I don't like sales tactics like this, as it smacks of a Double Glazing salesman saying he'll have to call his boss to see if he can give me a great discount. Get a quote from them and wait for the call soon after. :)

13. It was Duramat I was looking at... just called and no discounts available as its already a reduced price...

14. Ah, No Simon. I didn't get a discount, but they were the cheapest I could find anyway. I was happy with the price of the tiles, but the £50 delivery as it was a pallet bugged me. I wish they had been closer. :)

Screenshot 2019-01-24 at 12.56.27.png

15. Ecotile keep calling me. Very expensive compared with the competitors. I’m still waiting on my plasfloor sample but they’ve said they’re discontinuing orange due to chemical instability. Thought that was just the KTM owners?!? :fist::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Had another email. They are dispatched the day after they are out for delivery and can will arrive in up to 3 days time. :(

17. Arrived today but I'm still laying the block paving so I'll fit them tomorrow. @Robarano do you have to leave an expansion gap around the perimeter?

18. Dunno if there is a special going on at plas floor , but 5x3 m is around 300 delivered - mate of mine just bought some

19. I can’t think of a reason to. :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information