1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage Tent For Sale

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by fight the streets fmd, Apr 10, 2018.

1. 837B070A-C10B-4AFC-8603-0E05C2105727.jpeg storage for up to four bikes , industrial quality, very good condition, buyer to dismantle( half an hour max, I will help) galvanised frame, heavy duty pvc cover , £ 165

2. Good post. Does it come with the tree anchors pictured or do you have to supply your own?
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I am too lazy to throw some soil on it lol, this did the job and was on a pile only yards away, well spotted !

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If you are one of those who regularly goes on track days or tours with a support vehicle, tents like these can be very handy.

5. yip, very sturdy, doors on either end, bottom rail, so easy to fix on all surfaces too, comes apart in small package

6. Where are you based?

7. By me :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. near you new home in the Hay on Wye Area, so I can show you that marvellous barn conversion which I tagged you in a while ago, when you collect it, you will then fall in love with the place and you will move soon, you can hire my good selves to drive the class 1 lorry to do your removal, I can also recommend other tradesman if needed, and @nelly can collect your bikes too for a service when he collects mine, so all is good with the world, when are you coming?

• Like Like x 1
  9. yip, the sunny part ( sometime in the near future):innocent:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Err.... ummm.... I'd love to come down and have a look.
    I've decided to carry on working for another year or two... complicated reasons...
    Sadly I'm too far away to make a rapid purchase.

11. It’s only 3 hours away

12. I am in no rush, so can keep it for you, when you collect we can invite @Ducbird for lunch in town ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information