1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage Tool Boxes

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Pavey, Nov 6, 2017.

1. And I still have Shite all over the floor and bench

• Like Like x 1
  2. Halfords have their better than half price deal on their boxes again, iirc set of 3 is £229

• Like Like x 1
  3. They are good bradders, but at 229, would rather spend 350 and get the 2 Industrial bearing black ones, the quality is much better than the standard red items

4. Depends if you need 2 or 3

5. Got an email from Halfords with this on today if anyone is interested...

upload_2017-11-17_14-59-42.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I very nearly went for one - but then I would have to tidy up, so I didn't. But will one day soon :):upyeah:

7. Depends on your tools. I would avoid the slider type draws and instead look at least for one row ball bearing operation. if you can afford a bit more and intend to have heavier tools then a bonus is a two row ball bearing operation on the draws. This pays dividends in the long run and even more so if you have some heavier tools.

I am a tart, I like bling so the last set I bought was a bottom and top unit
    https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clarke-cbb217bgb-7-drawer-tool-cabinet-black/
    https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clarke-cbb209bgb-9-drawer-tool-chest-black-/

I registered with them so they sent out vat free days sales updates and that is when I bought it.

8. Would the updated membership halfords discount also apply to this?

9. Is it in your dungeon? o_O

10. The Halfords ones have ball bearings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I bought my 3 piece kit on special a while back (the centre chests). I bought the two side cabinets when I got my trade card. :) Excellent bits of kit. :upyeah:

IMG_5674.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  12. I think that is the trade card price @noobie

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Are they Newage cabinets?

14. Are they Newage cabinets?

15. The garage cabinets are, yes. :upyeah:

16. Good, as it should be. :imp:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I think if you use the toilet instead, you will avoid this issue

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1