1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage Tool Boxes

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Pavey, Nov 6, 2017.

1. There were selling these at Costco friend of mine bought a couple

Said they were really good - looked it the smaller one for my self but ended up with a separate bench

• Like Like x 1
  2. As mentioned earlier in the thread I purchased one of these a couple of weeks ago:

Tool chest before.jpg
    It's turned out to really good, but the Halfords branding was annoying me. so I peeled it all off and changed it.

That's better:
    Tool Chest after.jpg

Tool cabinet artsy.jpg

Nasher

• Like Like x 6
  3. image.jpeg
    I've put one into the workshop. Took the wheels off, fitted fixed legs and slotted it between kitchen units. Worktop over the lot. It's good, strong stuff. Locks are positive and finish is spot on.

• Like Like x 8
  4. This thread is for garage tool boxes. You need to start a new thread called "shed tool boxes".

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. But I might put it in my garage :rolleyes:

6. Looks good! How did you do the drawers - was that a sticker you cut up??

7. Yep, exactly that.
    Sliced some sections out of an ebay sourced decal with a scalpel and carefully lined it all up again.

I'm pleased with the result.

Nasher

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. It's made from 20 gauge steel, less than a millimeter thick so likely to be quite flimsey. Something in 16 gauge will be stronger and take more loading. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. This one definitely won't go in the shed... It'd go thru the floor :)
    IMG_2555.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  10. The shed he is referring to is a pukka log cabin double garage with a 6" concrete floor on 6" of hardcore, unlike @Cream_Revenge 's shiplap shack :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. Nice...Got ya work cut out though if you change bike ?? ;)

12. Or companies :yum

13. Have you tried googling Wooden Garage?
    This is the main image

[​IMG]

upload_2017-11-24_10-8-36.png

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. Wow, I had hair once :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bloody show off!!

16. There’s one with head height cupboards and a pin board in my local Homebase for 799, but can’t find it online.

17. Saw this one in there @bradders ?

f9110a15-2772-4c74-991d-f3e79709d1be.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. No. It’s exactly like the first one posted, but with a back board and 2xtwin cupboards.

I’ve been there 3 times to buy it. Just never managed to get wallet out....having a fiery full garage and shed helps make that decision easier :confused:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information