1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garmin 395lm Problem

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by michel couque, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Hi all.

Updated my Garmin yesterday, and then loaded a custom made route in on GPX file, as normal. The route loads in, and when starting off the direction of travel is shown. But then satnav does not work as it constantly says recalculating, it goes up to 99% recalculated then starts over again and again. It now does this on any route i now put in. Today i went from london to Oxfordshire, at no time could it give directions, unless i come to a stop , then it catches up, but as soon as i move it starts off recalculating again , but it does know my location so it is connected to satellites etc. I really cant work out if something has happened with the update, which i again repeated today and its still the same.
    It is about 5 years old, so is it coincidental that it might have gone kaput the same time i updated?

As always many thanks for the help from you wonderful forum members.

2. Well problem rectified all by itself , today all back to normal and fully updated, i was on the verge of getting a new one!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information