1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gathering Of The Clan 2017

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Ken Oaff, Jan 17, 2017.

1. As above, probably best weather we've had this week, weekend? Had a few light showers last night but Sunday looks like the best day.

2. ok, so sober up and hit the workshop then?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. No, just take some of Rebels go faster fitness pills...

I'm not feeling the enthusiasm as much recently.. I think it's been too much work and not enough play time.
    I am sure after a bacon roll and the v twin sound track I will be .

4. yea, you'll be fine mate. Be good to see ya.
    Go easy on the bacon though eh?
    I know your expecting a baby but your not getting any younger bud.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. @simmytt , you don't like the idea of me sobering up? I like you!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Forecast for tomorrow in Northants is fine, dry, and sunny. Ideal for a ride out.

7. Will have to use the Hypermotard, 1990 944ss not run fir a few years, broken but not forgotten
    Look forward to meeting the Clan.

8. Will take a ride out in morning me thinks. Normally have a ride out to Jack's cafe Anyway and I believe this is only down the road a little

9. yeah they are not to far apart at all... 10 mins ride maybe?

10. Food there is terrible which is why meet is organised at the supersausage

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'll be on the 996, should get there about 10:15

12. Leaving Essex 10ish. Eta 12ish.

13. iphone syndrome,you can give me a cuddle later,gong to have a ride over at some point this morning.

14. Whose here then???

15. I just turned up on, can't see your 999, was that you at the shell garage ?

16. Nope, I took the 996 today

17. Good to meet more of the forum members and one or two that were not.
    Good turn out. Some lovely bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. missed ya... Have to take a rain check on that cuddle! Missed 19fitty also. Well I seen him but he left befor I got to say hi

19. Good to put a few names to faces, good turnout although the bikes were very scattered across the car park.great weather too

20. Good to meet up with everyone, shame I didn't get to meet you George. Had a good chat with Mervyn on his Capriolo at Jack's which made the day.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information