1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gathering Of The Clan In 2020 - 23rd August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Jul 28, 2019.

1. At least you made it.. I got a bit thrown by a closed road at the black cat roundabout, just as my phone died and I missed my target by what can only be described as an embarrassing distance - chalked up a135 miles; a nice ride though apart from a bee sting to the neck about 6 miles from home... maybe next time.

2. At least you didn’t end up here! 85897F26-021A-43B4-B857-AC983776570C.jpeg
    ... the OTHER Super Sausage caff in Northampton.

• Funny Funny x 7
  3. Erm... I did... :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. We must have just missed you

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I blame Garmin... and when I put the postcode in it took me somewhere else completely! Ended up falling back to Google Maps...

6. I got there just before 12 and you lot had already gone. ....ha, your loss.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good to see you looking so well matey

8. Hi Sam good to meet you today, the Multi sounded good as you departed.

9. Cheers, good to see you too. Thanks for the screen protector, very much appreciated.

10. Must have missed you Sam. Bradders and I left together. :(

11. Just sent you a Pm. Having the butterfly valve permanently open makes it sound much better.

12. Oh aye... ;) :heart:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Did you. Saw you leave, just didn’t realise it was you. Ah well, next time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I was following him up the rear.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. didn't make it because picked up my son, but hope you had a great time, and by looks of things you did and the weather was good for you also!!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. I try not to hang around, plus I’ve been riding them roads for years, I know which bends to take & where all the junctions & overtaking places are

• Like Like x 1
  17. Finished my weeks work off with a second night shift, just about to hit sack. Yesterday woke up in the afternoon & still felt crap. See you next year or on some random ride-out!

• Like Like x 2
  18. From all the photos posted I see that social distancing was strictly observed and not a single face mask in sight.

• WTF WTF x 1
  19. Good to meet you @Chris and @Sam1199 and nice to catch up @bradders. Our little ride out with 5 bikes to the Sausage worked really well and as a bonus we missed all the rain. Saw a lot of bikes that were forumites but too many to get around and introduce myself. Carole says she is going to make a T shirt for me with Android 853sp on the back which should make things a lot easier next time :D Lovely S4RS Paul but mate, that clutch needs attention. Andy

#299 Android853sp, Aug 24, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Could you hear int? lol

Suspect the plates may be a tad worn....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information