1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gathering Of The Clan In 2020 - 23rd August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I guess that 29th or 22nd August would be more likely dates? Accepting that some peoples bank holiday weekend might be tied up in advance for 29th?
    Plenty of advance warning for getting those head studs replaced or swing arm/frame headstock cracks welded back together again! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Best advice to get/keep the pot boiling Richard is to change the date in your thread title to 2020 and add "date of your choice" * followed by a question mark.

* not literally ;)

#82 Chris, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  3. @RichardSpag
    Yes, please amend the thread title to 2020 ...

4. OK, so now we have a platform to consider dates. I reckon the weekend 23 or 24 August - with my preference being Sunday 24th August.

5. going by the past, I would have put a provisional date in the title, it forces people to look at their diary and say if they can't make it but will leave it with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fair point. I was going to try the 'poll' approach -but I'll throw my date out there and see what happens!

• Like Like x 1
  7. August 24th works for me :) Actually, any day in August works for me at the moment...

• Like Like x 2
  8. August 24th should work ok for me too! Hey look, at least three already

• Like Like x 1
  9. My diary is telling me that the 24th August is a Monday? Will try to make the 23rd if that is the date decided upon.

For nostalgia here’s a couple of photos from the very first one.
    7CE6A82C-06DB-48A3-A2DE-BD96FD60E733.jpeg C3EA40D4-4D20-4433-A375-ACCBA043AD0C.jpeg

10. me too, health permitting . As Billy says above, did you mean on a Monday? @RichardSpag

#90 Chris, Feb 21, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  11. Doh - I meant the Sunday. Thread title now changed to reflect this.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Where was that photo taken?

13. Pretty sure it’s Jack’s up the road from SS

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. yes looks like Jacks Cafe when they had the shop

15. how many member remain from the first meeting?

16. Definitely Jack's, the sign is in the top picture :)
    23rd is even better than the 24th for me :upyeah:

17. Sorry about the initial date mix up. Comments regarding breweries and piss ups apply

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm ready!
    supersausage5.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Sounds good to me :upyeah:
    Pete

• Like Like x 1
  20. Love the graphics and yes the first one was at Jacks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information