1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gathering Of The Clan In 2020 - 23rd August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Jul 28, 2019.

1. that is a great help. ^ :upyeah:

2. OK - so we'll settle on 10:30 arrival target time, then?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wish I could attend, but I've got no hope being able to reassemble mine by then. Maybe next year..

• Like Like x 2
  4. We’ll be there for a bit of breakfast :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. I will try and make it. Fingers crossed, I may be on a 748!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is this a SS meeting or general Ducati sort of meeting? If I don't fancy it on the little SS could I come on the monster?

7. Seeing you have an SS, you are clearly a man with an impeccable taste in motorcycles and must be a true gent - so come along! Seriously though, there will be a range of bikes going in all likelihood - but hopefully a good population of SS machines. See you there!

Cheers

Richard

• Like Like x 2
  8. Have to agree, (did the Suzuki day a while back) the earlier the better, less traffic etc. Please count me in, no silly holidays this year getting in the way, it's a couple of hours ride for me cross country route so aim to arrive @08:00'ish, looking forward to meeting y'all.

• Like Like x 1
  9. most of this forum seems to be on Gixxers and 'prillers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Plus Bimmers:upyeah:

But may pop up on the Pani and say hello.

11. Two of my lads took a ride over there this morning and reported that there was no social distancing going on at Super Sausage. So will probably give it a miss sadly.

12. Weather looks promising for next Sunday (at this point in time!) -maybe cooler enough to be less crowded?
    upload_2020-8-14_20-7-20.png

13. You can still social distance dude... ive had little problem with telling people to back the fuck off in The last few months. Had little problem In the last 30 years but it's really easy now. Most people understand if you are stand offish now...
    Keep ya mask on and hang on the fringes and people get the gist... still be a good day to look at bikes and ride out .

• Like Like x 4
  14. If i'm up to it will still go, just treat it as a meet - literally. I was surprised they could manage to seat people indoors as really confined there at the best of times.

15. I
    I'd kinda forgot about this but may make it. Be good to see ya dude.

16. Same chizel! :upyeah:not on SS sadly as it's all getting on top of me a bit lately, I can't juggle bikes anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mrs WAH has announced she'd like to go too, can't say no as she pays the bills since I retired bless her, think we'll struggle to both fit on the ss like we used to, so may have to give the ST4 rescue pup a run out instead.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Sorry, won't be there on any sort of bike . The wife has booked us a weekend away"as we don't seem to do much together anymore" . She better "put out" or I'll be proper pissed off .

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. Who is going then?

I’ll go if I can work things out.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information