1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"gathering Of The Clan" - Supersausage 2021 - 22 August 2021

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Super Sausage Cafe, Watling St, A5, Potterspury, Towcester NN12 7WD.

• Like Like x 1
  2. A cafe called the super sausage I believe .Milton Keynes area, google says 115 miles of Mway for me, not great on a 600SS . Fingers crossed I'll be there .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks fellas!

4. Sounds good :upyeah: Let’s hook up once we’re officially allowed out and about. We could do always do a trial run. I’ve probably not been out on the Tornado in 18 months!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I hope the que is shorter this time, took ages to get a bacon roll!!:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Should’ve asked for sausage ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Can I come on the hyper? as SS is on long term scorn... 20 mins for me, no excuse...

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. of course!

9. Richard, if our Germany trip is on, it looks like it will be at the beginning of August. Had a chat with Carole and if it would help open up the run for others, we are happy to take a ride in to the Sausage. It’s one of our favourite rides and have a couple of routes from the A4, Newbury ish with pickup points along the way like Pangbourne and the Waterfront Cafe in Benson which I know is a favourite meeting place. Talk about it nearer the time. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  10. Very interested, about 50 mile away, north Leicestershire area.

We will be there, virus and lock down rules allowing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bit of a trek for me otherwise I would

12. Yup. In.

• Like Like x 1
  13. bump - just to keep this fresh in people's minds - 22nd Aug 2021. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Will try and get there again this year. Might bring my Spondon as it has the same engine as a 900SS.

• Like Like x 4
  15. I'd really like to see that - any photos you can share?

16. Still have a few teething issues to sort. This is probably the best pic at the moment. RHS.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  17. Wow!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. If I come on a GSA, will you all throw things at me???o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. can't speak for all, or Richard, I know it is known for the "SS" bit, but always thought all were welcome, regardless of bike. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  20. The meet has the intention of being 'SS' centric - but anyone is welcome :)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information