1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"gathering Of The Clan" - Supersausage 2021 - 22 August 2021

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RichardSpag, Feb 28, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. upload_2021-6-10_15-38-12.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. [​IMG]

If you squint a bit it looks like an SS... last year was on the Multi and you'd need to really squint for that to look like one...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Hello all

I would really like to come to this one. What kinda time does it start? I will come on my 900SS, which by then will hopefully have its repacked exhausts to warn you of my approach

• Like Like x 2
  4. sorry Richard, only just seen this, for my feedback - would be happy at 1/3rd of that size, it's just a momento as I don't get out much :) - any clue to prices?

5. 11:00am onwards is the plan

• Like Like x 1
  6. To be honest I hadn't looked any further into it. I can still have a look at doing something if there's generally enough interest.

7. I think we've answered that one then. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sorry to miss this as it would be a good catch up after a loooonnnggg time!

Will be up in Scotland :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  10. bump/ping

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’m not going to be able to make this. I’m booked on a ferry headed for Spain.

Hope everyone enjoys it, I’d have liked to be there to meet everyone and view the bikes. Next time.

• Like Like x 3
  12. looking forward to this, weather permitting got to be there, minor issue, can secure half day pass only, plan is arrive early-ish (09:00) coffee / chat, then home, anyone else plan to be there early-ish?

13. I’ll be doing exactly that, heading there from North Lincolnshire with the goal to arrive early, have a nosy and then head home. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looking good! :):mask:

upload_2021-8-10_18-5-45.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. upload_2021-8-18_8-38-17.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. At least we still have the gentle breeze.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. early start then home before 13:00?
    Is it worth the risk of being the only one there??
    upload_2021-8-20_15-33-2.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information