1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gatwick

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Birdie, Dec 20, 2018.

1. But is Gordon alive...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. And elbow grease:confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I live nearby, dibble have been driving around, sirens blazing all day. Had choppers above and now the Army are here.
    On a long range drone the operator could be miles away and sitting at home, in a car or in the woods.
    Where do you start to look?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. How did you manage to shoot whilst you were running?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ok i'll come clean,it was me and chizel out for a laugh:blush:

6. Just seen it on the news, your right but they showed eagles grabbing at drones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Big hawks then ;)

8. It's as easy as shooting while standing still believe it or not.. the odds of hitting something you are aiming for are slightly increased as even you may understand...

9. One of my neighbours has a company that designs and manufacturers industrial/commercial drones that are used in the media & film industry. These things cost £60,000 plus. My guess is he’ll be shitting himself right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I wonder how long it will be before someone here starts, a tread called "what have you drone today" sorry I'll get me coat

• Funny Funny x 6
  11. Just been on the news - it was out again about 9pm tonight - he's still at it! :eek:

12. Nah....not unless you are Superman or extremely lucky, but more likely it's bullshit....I bet you couldn't even do it again with a shotgun.

13. Bollocks -- (thinks he is Bodie out of the Professionals)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Nope,i'm back in doors now,just got bored with it;)

#hey you,new wallpaper:upyeah:

15. If the drone is pre-programmed to fly a course, they won't track the operator, but IIRC it is hard to track something on 2mhz anyway

16. I've seen somewhere that a bigger drone than the offending one, carrying/trailing a big sort of net 'catches' the offending one. Why haven't they got a bigger better drone(s) and wait for the offender to surface and snare the blighter. I'm sure with the cost of these things, they'd think twice about repeating it.

Stuart

17. It's from Scotchland this year when me, Mrs Ex and Mini Ex visited me lil buddy @finm :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cool:upyeah:

19. here ya go, this is what they need

Stuart

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information