1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gatwick

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Birdie, Dec 20, 2018.

1. i guess with 20k less police down your way, getting it wrong aint quite as comon as it used to be..

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Sharia means that fewer police officers are required. The population will police itself.

What could possibly go wrong?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. wish i hadnt posted that now, just a wee light harted bit o banter, how to scare and controle a nation. just make a conection to muslims or immigration.

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. We could call in the fashion police?

5. What on Earth?

Why should we be scared of Sharia, finderman? What are you trying to suggest? (You might actually want to answer this one!)

6. i will answer everything, once.
    dude, its cool. its yulefest eve. i will be shortly walking out of this place to have a few days off. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good. For a second there, I was concerned you were going to launch yourself into an anti-muslim rant.

Enjoy your yule log, once it's ready to make an appearance.

8. i can sumon one at will, watch this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. *applause*

no bad, no bad

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ahhhh... so now the blood thirsty news reporters that have scoured the network to identify who was arrested, pitched up outside their house, squeezed as much info as they can from anyone they can to identify these people, put their pictures up from social media to the whole world, done some back ground digging into these peoples private lives.... are now, with their subsequent de arrest, sliming in to their lives even further, give us your whole story of how you have been wrong done...

11. Worked it out.

It was Mary Poppins

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. This Mary? “ a spoonful of sugar paid for 5000 policeman errr chimney sweeeps errr penguins no it wasn’t sugar it’s was supergluecalifrgileparcel”

EC00CD8C-3927-4815-ACF0-0518D156C9D2.jpeg

13. 71F955E4-8C17-4BAE-A6FA-0C77AA264A7C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 9
  14. The lastest news is that the majority stake in gatwick airport has been sold to a french group,so free wine and croissants when the delays kick in;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Andy - The phrase "Persons of Interest" told me all I needed.

Roughly translated it means "Haven't got a clue - but this bloke has posted a photo of a hover mower (or whatever) on Facebook, so let's arrest him"

The top cops are making the better boys in blue a laughing stock.

16. I see top cop is now saying brexit means `UK citizens at risk becuse other european police won’t the share intel’. Utter nonsense

17. I think it was something more than just a drone involved and we haven't been told the truth. Again .

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information