1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gb Motorcycle Products

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Sev, Jun 19, 2016.

1. sells on ebay as VGOOSEY

Ducati Primary Gear Holding tool -3 pin Pt No 887132102 | eBay

useless, cheap tat. The socket wasn't deep enough and the pins snap. The retaining ring was cheap soft metal which deformed and the clearance isn't enough to clear the lock washer.

I emailed him to the reply of nothing.

Please avoid this like the plague. Save your money and pay that little bit more for HDESA stuff or something recommended from the chaps on here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sev,thanks for the info on gb.i too was looking at purchasing Duc tools but will shy away now.What about Laser tools,are they importing cheap Chinese products,or are they worth handing over cash for far superior products?

3. Hi Sev

Just came across your review on here of one of our tools, were sorry to hear you was unhappy with our product, back in 2016 the manufacturing of the tooling was something we did in our spare time after work it was more of a hobby, I'm sorry we missed your email about the problems you had we always take people feedback on board and if needed modify our products to ensure they are a good quality tool and fit for purpose.

We now work full time manufacturing our tooling in our own workshop, we hope you would consider using us again in the future and allow us to redeem ourselves to you and show you the quality of the products we produce.

Hope To Hear Back From You.

Many Thanks Luke Goosey

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hi Luke
    It's good of you and also brave to post on here after Sev's opening post. I wish you luck with your company and, if you were happy to look at Sev's tool and replace it free of charge with an equivalent that was up to the job, then i would also be interested in using your products in the future. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2

5. Good on you for trying and fessing up. I'd give you a shot on that basis alone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I would be more than happy to give him a replacement tool, but I’m assuming the job he was doing was finished a long time ago hopefully I was hoping to hear back from him to see if he had any other tools he needed for a job I could supply him (free of charge of course) so he can see the quality of our tools now.

If you require any tools feel free to drop me a message I can arrange discount codes for the website for you any time

• Like Like x 3
  7. @Sev ’s original post was 3 years agoo_O but fair play to Luke for explaining the problem then and the situation now and I’ve seen other threads on here where people have complimented their more recent purchases from GB.

Just for balance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hi, really interesting read of this thread. I need a clutch tool: I hadn’t seen this thread before buying the LaserTools clutch hub and drum tool a couple of weeks ago. I wish I hadn’t; it broke during first use and I now have two bikes out of action. I’d be pleased to try your version, the postage cost of £19 seems fairly high though, could you propose something a bit more reasonable (to me)?
    Thanks ia,
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi
    Did you get that postage price through our website? For some reason when we imported the products onto there some of the weights went a bit wild and we have to go through manually adjusting them, drop me a message and I will get you a better price for postage for you

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi Luke
    Thanks for swift reply.
    Sev is still active on this Forum, and will pick it up eventually. :- @Sev

Regards
    Chris

11. @Sev - last seen 5hrs and 22 mins ago

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I wonder if he can make a copy of the 999 Giles chain adjusters :thinkingface: there was someone on Ebay the other day asking for a set to copy to manufacture some :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information