1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gen 3 S1000rr Or New Model Gsxr1000?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by bradders, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Wheels, Peterborough. Saw it this afternoon.

2. I seem to recall seeing some on eBay at dealers a while back as well

3. Try eBay, google, search ‘gsxr 1000r for sale’ and choose 2020 models...hope that helps ;)

4. I think the warranty starts ticking down as soon as the bike is registered. The first annual service may be due sooner than expected too.

5. I may wait another 3 or 4 weeks until the end of this quarter. Did that with the last 2 new bikes I bought, and got a better deal. I read Suzuki are changing the VVT to hydraulic, so if a updated model is coming the dealers will want to shift this model before winter.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Second hand 2018 models are dirt cheap as well.

7. £10k ? Tend to keep my bikes for a few years, and as this will deffo be my last race rep I fancy a new one.

8. #88 Advikaz, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  9. Euro 5 Jan 2021, wonder if dealers will have to pre reg the present model before that?

10. Most dealers are struggling to get the current bike as is! Most have been sold now

11. Some guy on FB looking to sell his 2019 plate, 500 mile, white R. WBAB offered him about 8 grand!

There is a white one, pre reg, for 13k on eBay.

12. Dealer told me on Friday me they could get more in October. Wouldn't knock anything off the £15k price now, and that didn't include registration etc.

#92 pauly, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ouch! what a time to get sports bikes delivered!

I've got 8k now (9k at a push), lets see what that gets me come wind, rain and snow times ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Probably only a month riding left for me this year anyway. So wouldn't matter if it sat until Spring.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. This is the thing as a manufacture when you practically give away your bikes, the used price nose dives haha

16. I wouldn't call £15k for what's basically a 3 year old design, giving them away.

17. I know people who are getting them for 12/13k

and on pcp are anywhere between 130 & 150 a month. It’s peanuts for a modern thousand dude.

the r1 for example has been around since 2015 now? And is still mega money. The outgoing bmw has essentially been somewhat similar since 2010 but are nearly the cost of a new gsxr second hand ! The outgoing blade which nobody wanted was near 20k new ! And it was pony :laughing:

cheap

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I'd like to know where I can buy a new, unregistered 2020 GSX-RR for £12k? £15k adjusted for inflation is pretty much the same as the £8k I gave for my K6 in 2006, so Suzuki must have been giving them away/cheap for a long time :).

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information