1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gen 4 Beemer And The Nc500

Discussion in 'Touring' started by carson, Jul 18, 2019.

1. 38C31BFB-C835-4D71-8C27-BA2B10977522.jpeg 204AB745-DA92-4785-ADAF-32997FD49E9A.jpeg Hi guys,

Had the new Beemer in yesterday for its run in service and it’s now unrestricted. Pity it pissed of rain the whole day yesterday so didn’t get a chance to see what the fuss is about. Bike was filthy when I got it home.

We’re off to do the NC500 on Friday and managed to modify some Ventura brackets I had for the 1299S to fit.
    The top box is too big for what I need but at least I can strap my Kriega bags to the mounting plate.

Weathers looking poor for the weekend again this year but hopefully I’ll get some pictures of the trip uploaded along the way.

• Like Like x 1
  2. i'm not sure if you're serious...:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. He is. Deadly ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. So the weathers's looking shit again? You're a glutton for punishment. Does the rain keep the midges off?

5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Midges won’t catch me on that missile!

• Like Like x 1
  7. The fekin rain will though....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. 3AC0B348-AB8A-4B0D-B882-68707B216D0B.jpeg Ready to rock

• Like Like x 3
  9. Doesn't look awkward at all :laughing:

10. Weather in the east looks ok - unfortunately rain doesn't stop the midges :(

11. Opened the taps yet Rob?? Sounded very fruity at full chat on the dyno :eek:

12. I was just doing the final checks at 07:30 yesterday morning when the phone rang as I was getting ready to leave.

My step father had been taken into hospital with a blood clot on his brain. Sadly he passed away yesterday afternoon.

As it stands I’m going to head towards John O’Groats early tomorrow morning and try and catch the lads on the way down.

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. Sorry to hear of your loss :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Sorry for your loss :-(

• Like Like x 1
  15. Shitty news maan. Sorry for your loss....

Keep away from the west coast after Sunday. You may need a snorkel and mask if the weather warnings are accurate :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cheers guys.

It’s pissing down today in Dumbarton by the lads had a great run up to Applecross yesterday by all accounts.
    I’ll see what the weathers like in the morning

17. Very sorry for your loss :(

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sorry to hear that.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sad start to a planned journey. Sorry for your loss and hope you’re partner is coping.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sad news.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information