1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderless Passports For People Wanting To Be ‘special’.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JH_1986, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Photo driving licenses have to be renewed every ten years so your photograph matches your appearance. Will we have to submit pants-down as well as mug-shots?
    They're going to have to alter the photo booths in the post office.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. At least it’ll be a guaranteed fondle

3. We can only hope ...

No need, I've got things started already.

4. it's a matter of X & Y?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. yip, exe is v.quiet y?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Ssssh, Elise is helping me out with a thing.

Non-gender thing, before you start a-fantasising.

7. lets get back to basics

passports are to control and identify the movement in people

will this pc change assist in the basic purpose of what passports are meant to do ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ha ha, male or female makes no difference as their complaint is that they feel neither and not they are physically neither, but by doing that she is giving an answer to a question no one asks. Be honest, when was the last time any passport immigration said to you, are you male, female or do you think you are none of the above?

It's dog nonsense for dog nonsense sake. It's like saying I can crap in my boss's top desk draw ( I have once before) so I now want my passport changed to fruitarian.

9. Balls. Lets abandon all identity. Who needs it anyway? We could just use numbers, or symbols, and be indistinguishable from everyone else because of it.
    So, woman passport saying she is gender neutral will have her treated differently, even when she looks like a women then? Yep, can see that working.

10. There must be an international standard for what information is on a passport, surely? Based on the very premise of what a passport is. :confused:

11. Ssssh Rob. People's feelings ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. yip peoples feelings and the consequences from a lack of respect for them.
    but feck em and here goes. if we abandon identity who we gonna point the finger at? almost seems compulsory at the mo. a great British tradition.
    you boobed again noob with yer scotsman *cough* article brw. i went looking for the rUK results. not a pretty sight. i can see why we didnt engage with that report. these things take generations to turn round. change only started 10years ago.
    start labeling people, in the current climate, it will only give ammo for those with the pointy finger.

13. I didn't boob fin, that article is in a different thread not this one , silly.

I would agree that there seems to be a crazy label obsession explosion particularly around sexuality and colour within the last few years.

I remember having a discussion with a very pro blm colleague who wanted a separate space for "people of colour" (she likes to adopt sillyness from the states). I disagreed to her pointing out that Rosa Parks fought for us all to be the same and by my colleagues action, she had effectively attempted to isolate people from others based on colour and had in real terms, put black people back into the back of the bus. She replied rather than seeing what was true, that I didn't understand as I wasn't black.

All these demanded changes however do not stop you feeling who you are if that is your real wish. Most changes however, seem to be simply because you can and with very little integrity around them. What next, a digital passport where you can update it daily for the gender fluid people who decide what sex they are when they wake up?

14. The wife and I were talking about this last night.

We remembered watching something where they were having an in depth discussion about the amount of people that take on these ‘anti-label’ labels, just because they have nothing else going on in their lives. People with social issues and a grey life, that decide to change their name to a squiggle and identify as a pot plant because it’s the only thing that makes them the centre of attention (no matter the kind).

They were having to do intense mental analysis of people going in for gender reassignment, because they reckoned a large amount were doing it for the wrong reasons (lack of social circle etc).

15. One set of sociologists, psychologists, and generally grumpy people in here.

16. Shh... no labels in this thread and you’ve just used three!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I think I may be a Daffodil :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'm not sorry :)

LXTS5571.jpg

19. I’m a red Ducati :)

20. Part of a sketch thing, but still funny.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information