1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderless Passports For People Wanting To Be ‘special’.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JH_1986, Oct 11, 2017.

1. In all seriousness... you have an obsession. I think we need to slowly introduce more black, yellow and white Ducati’s into your life in the hope of curing you.

2. Nooooooo chance :punch:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. This chap does some piss taking videos on social justice warriors and snowflakes, he says some rude words on occasions

#43 noobie, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Fuck is that real?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Whitby? No, made up place.

6. #47 noobie, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  7. Why is anyone even entertaining this. Gone are the days that if someone was a looney they’d be branded and looney and told to fuck off.

These days all these cretins get taken seriously and anyone left who’s even slightly normal is just left mouth open wide in amazement at what is going on.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Calling people who are different to the accepted norm at the time crazy does not get a civilisation very far.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Used to be a handful of labels. Now it’s an internet full.

10. What's the difference between a gay and a queer? And what's a demisexual? Is it someone (male or female presumably) who has a very small penis?

11. Ssssh Gim. People's feelings ...

12. 37C1C365-67A4-4505-BC4D-4C684BE547E0.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. No effin idea about any of it mate, 'back in my day' you were straight, queer, or confused. Was easy then.

It's probably all part of the great plan to confuse the young of the west to ensure they don't breed, seems to be working well so far unfortunately.

14. Is it Spring yet ? ......... I'm getting the urge to come out o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. The word gay arrived in English during the 12th century from Old French gai, most likely deriving ultimately from a Germanic source. In English, the word's primary meaning was "joyful", "carefree", "bright and showy", and the word was very commonly used with this meaning in speech and literature.

Entering the English language in the 16th Century, queer originally meant "strange", "odd", "peculiar", or "eccentric". It might refer to something suspicious or "not quite right", or to a person with mild derangement or who exhibits socially inappropriate behaviour.A Northern English expression, " There is nowt as queer as folk," meaning, "There is nothing as strange as people," employs this meaning.

So in old money that was the difference, in new money, both have been taken over by the lgbt and turned into other things

16. A6bGm_s-200x150.gif

• Funny Funny x 2

17. I understand the origins of the words but not what precisely a gay person thinks makes him/her/it different from a queer person.
    I'm not curious you understand, just baffled which is a different thing altogether.

For reference, from my limited knowledge of this complex business I would consider Julian Clarey to be gay, Sue Perkins queer and Russell Grant a little fat poof. Is this right?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. A worthy piss-take of a total fucktard

19. They all say that to begin with honey :heart:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information