1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Get Rid Of An Ebay Cockwomble, Any Ideas?

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Chris 748SP, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Morning all,
    Just trying to make everyone smile.
    Has this Covid lark scrambled everybodies sense of importance or what?
    I have some early 50mm 916sp exhausts for sale on eBay (yes I know they are dear, but they are mint and advertised with best offer) and gets a message from this cockwomble at the weekend. The message is pasted below. I ignored it but he has sent another now threatening to report me for false representation as I haven’t altered my listing and wants it taken down.
    I’m looking for the funniest retort to but this goon back in his box.

from eBay- Martinissac
    I’m sorry to inform you but you have incorrectly listed your item
    You have stated they are 50mm
    If you look at the edited photo I have attached
    Between the red lines is 50mm but as you have the inner bore pipe marked in green if you measure it you will probably find that it’s 35mm

If these pipes were true 50mm they wouldn’t have the internal bore pipe like in the second photo attached

I’m only saying this as I have a Yellow 748R with genuine termingnoni 50mm pipes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do these photos breach eBay policies? Let us know

#1 Chris 748SP, Aug 12, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I’d file it under ignore, let him file his report do not waste anymore time with this eBayer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I’m baffled by this.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. It’s like using google earth to measure for a new front door.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Just tell him to get on with it. Send him some links to digital vernier callipers and directions on how to measure the input pipe. :poop:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Are yours genuine 'Termingnoni's' though......or the much more common 'Termignoni's'?

• Funny Funny x 6
  7. As anyone knows it’s the input pipe not the output pipe that’s the size determinator. The issue however if he reports you is that eBay are likely to just take his report at face value and take down your advert. You’ll then have a hell of a job relisting it and may face future black marks from eBay.

If it were me I think I’d point his mistake out to him and educate him although he’s obviously a twat.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Busy c*nts.

what is wrong with people. Imagine having the time and making the effort to message someone about their eBay listing.

Just as bad as resendent Facebook groups

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. is he right tho and, more importantly, on here? :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. plenty of threads on here mate where same has been done....

• Like Like x 1

11. Have you seen the film ‘The Gentleman’

Mathew Mcconaughey sums it up perfectly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Martin Isaac or Isaac Martin, come on down.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Deffo. Good spot.
    OP - suggest sending him a polite message?

14. Ive no idea what my 'termis' on my 916 are. The cans came with the bike and had the 45mm link pipe. I sourced some fatter pipes from god knows where, ebay probably. They dont have a facility for the heat shield but thats never been a problem. I wouldnt be surprised if my cans werent even termi's. They look and sound nice though and frankly that all that matters.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. it is hilarious, however, that sender thinks the baffle bit is what the 50mm refers to :joy::poop:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. What a saddo

If hes right remove listing and relist

If hes wrong report him to ebay for harassment and tell him you will do so (they soon crawl back into their hole)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. The guy is genned up - seriously. He knows how to gauge his bores from the root vegetables he puts up his rectum…..

18. found a picture of the guy typing his message to you :joy::joy::joy:
    8B4C2039-26F8-49B6-9CF4-B1C348B33B02.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Just tell him " How very dare he and how you are mortally offended by his innuendo and that the silencers are binary, non gender specific and as such they can have any size orofice that they desire, so nerr"

• Funny Funny x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information