1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Givi Pannier Brackets For 1260 Enduro

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by vastre1, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Hello All, So... I've recently taken ownership of a Multi Enduro 1260 and have spent the last month or two adding bits on here and there. I want to use Givi Trekker outback panniers that i already own from a previous bike on it but I'm not sure which or any Givi brackets will fit it? I've already tried the PLR7411Cam brackets for the 1260 and s models but they dont line up correctly on the exhaust side. Does anybody have any experience with the monokey cam side panniers on an enduro model?

2. Got them on my 1200 Enduro, I imagine they're the same fitment?

IMG_20191017_173831.jpg

3. P.S. PLR7406CAM on mine I think.

4. I have looked at those initially I thought they would fit but the exhaust end can on the 1260 extends a lot further back than the 1200 enduro and it's already pressing against the pannier bracket.. I just don't think givi have included the 1260 enduro yet

5. Oh I see ... the end can on mine is pretty close to the rack. The kit came with two thick washers to push the can back a few millimetres. Dodgy engineering but it works fine.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information