1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giving Msvtrackdays A Go?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Northan Monkey, Oct 1, 2018.

1. After many years as a loyal custom to No Limits. I’m going to give MSV a try tomorrow.
    I haven’t fallen out with NL.
    But I had a free day off and the MSV date coencided.

Had anyone used MSV?
    I did notice that they are using FE’s trackside support services.
    So was wondering if FE are running the days for MSV??

I’ll be back out on the 749/924 which so far is going really well. So if anyone from here is going too. Feel free to say Ello.
    Mine’s the Black n Gold number.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have used MSV a few times this year and they were well run days. The only pita is they tend to take a long time at sign on.
    I don't think they have any tie in with F.E.

3. MSV seem to run the best days ime. Fewer racers too, but I’ve only done a couple with them quite some time ago.

Nothing like NL ;)

4. Done about 5 with them this year. No issues. Probably smaller groups than NL (no proof of that, it just feels that way).

MSV own a lot of the tracks.

5. MSV are fine. Not as friendly as the NL crew but the days are well run in general.
    Where will you be on the black and gold machine?

6. I have used them at Oulton, no problems, prefer them to NL.

7. Hope to see you tomorrow at brands, snett, oulton or maybe donny...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry I should have mentioned it was Donington. :rolleyes:

9. FE seen to rather expensive these days

10. Probably because they only half sell spots, but you'll get lots of space ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I was at Dony with MSV yesterday as I got it a freebee from a mate and needed to break some new leathers in before racing at Oulton this weekend. They ran a good day and the groups are smaller than with NL. They tend to be a bit slower paced through, which isn't always great, but with a smaller group there's more space for overtaking.

FE got a lot of crap over the years, but they seem to have pulled their act together and their days run well, and are dirt cheap too
    I booked Donington with FE for next week for £49, which is mega cheap when you think that NL or MSV for the same track are 3x that much
    I just need to work out how to get my bike under the 98db drive by as it pinged it at 99.1 last time out

Do Not Sell My Personal Information