1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glastonbury 2021 Cancelled

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Too late I’m afraid. Every bastard thing you look at nowadays is connected to China’s supply chain. Including Ducati’s I’ve no doubt....

2. Remember one thing,we used to rule the world and look where we're today,so things can change in a blink of a eye or perhaps in this case a little longer.....prayer mat at the ready.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. On the fairway these days and whether you like him or not,politics are going to be totally boring from now on in...arrogance and stupidity is not the right ingredients for election campaigns.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. How can any western world's manufacturing process compete with some third world's minimum wage or below that figure,we've no chance whatsoever,nice idea but i do camping anymore i prefer hotel rooms with my back.:upyeah:

5. How can any western world's manufacturing process compete with some third world's minimum wage or below that figure,we've no chance whatsoever,nice idea but i do camping anymore i prefer hotel rooms with my back.
    dead easy, sell and vote for brexit, be selective on who can come here, and just as important, who can leave. trash the economy, blame it on Covid, despite having the powers to deal with it in the same way other countries have who have recovered along with their economy.
    roll up, roll up, bring yer covid here . (but not if you are a member of the EU and part of the performing arts). then tell us that there is no other way bar reduce workers and human rights after Covid to be competitive. and tbh, you don know how lucky you are, did we ever tell you about the letter they left us in the treasury in 2010?.
    Bah.

#25 finm, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Have you seen the news, the Chinese are saying that covid did not start in Wuhan.
    Then when could you trust a word said by the Chinese government.

7. or those reporting it.
    maybe they mean the new strains, and twisted out of context.

8. Yeah i was watching that programme the other night called The virus that shook the world and certainly worth a watch if get the chance.

9. I despise him and yeh it's definitely going to be lovely and boring, can't wait til we catch up too :upyeah:

10. Thank christ i don't follow politics.:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:
    _methode_times_prod_web_bin_5c6990f8-cf1e-11e9-bfe0-b5ac4ce6ca95.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Everyone loves JRM! Even the lefties must love him :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Let's hope he's had the snip as we don't want anymore lazy offspring bastards lounging around.;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Haha hes the absolute worst of the lot isnt he, a classic product of the self entitled public school system (along with bozo of course).

Another "thing" Jerry C was spot on about.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information