1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glastonbury - Bbc Get Something Right

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Expat Jack, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Nina Cherry stood in another time..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Missed that. Tragic her passing.

3. I am pissing myself laughing now. The Stones are on. Disgraceful at their age. A bit like a lot of us. :joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Very talented with THAT voice / style of hers,drugs taking over your life is not a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mixed views on them as a friend said they're shite live and another said the opposite,me i love their early stuff.

6. They were shite when I saw them at Ashton Gate c1984/5
    A bit like walking in to find your mum and dad at it TBH

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. That's two for the plank walk.;)

8. Saw them a couple of years ago at the O2, same week saw Kasabian there. Gave me tinnitus..

9. In a good way?

10. Feck this for a game of soldiers,i'm tuning out to tune in.:upyeah:

11. When I saw them (35 years ago!!!!) they weren’t quite so .......
    Nautical

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Crazy in larder

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. She is a performer.

14. Paula Cole

15. Sometimes, but, see#13.
    Now, back to concentrating on the Single Lady.

16. Noted. She was on that tour- saw him at Birmingham, but dont know if they did that song at glasto. Was on the tour set list but not the glasto set list according to the techno rumour machine -internet.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I swear he played it, but well it was 26 years ago, for me it's a fonder memory that he did play it.;)

I wasn't a great fan of his until I saw him at Glastonbury, but live he put on a great show as did so many in 94.

18. Sinead did a track with The Edge for a film (The Captive) on OGWT or similar, which I remembered when I saw tickets for sale: She did two nights at Saddlers Wells in March 1988. I was at the one where she didn’t do ‘Troy’!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information