1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gods Country

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by broke, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Dont know if this is in the correct section, but here goes.
    Just a heads up, anybody thinking of having a ride around my land be careful. After some accidents over the weekend (a couple fatal). I've been told and would have guessed anyway, there'll be a bit of a blitz by the authorities so keep an eye out if your riding down this way.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Swansea’s nowhere near yorkshire :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I know. Your missing out aren't you :)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thanks for the heads up but I try not to go to Wales unless I can help it.:D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bloody hell mun, it’s only a game, never mind you might do better in the World Cup
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. There's only Yorkshire people that have the deluded belief that Yorkshire is Gods country everyone knows it's really Warwickshire

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  7. I'm not religious so I don't know where gods country is. But I do know Manchester is the centre of the universe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Crap Crap x 1
  8. Those riders are truly in God's country now.. .

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Shouldn't that be the back end of the universe to polite to say arse

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm well over the rugby mate. Shit happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. We all know where GOD's country is,which is on the amalfi coast,but also has a winter retreat in switzerland;):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not another one, if it keeps on going like this it will eventually encompass the whole country, and then where would we be?
    Welcome by the way. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. So Wales is gods country? Can you keep him there please as he's causing all sorts of problems over here!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. He has a winnebago and travels extensively pushing his product as salesman;)

15. I know, tell me about it!
    Next thing we’ll be having churches, synagogues, mosques and the like all plying their wares... you won’t know which way to turn!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Yorkshire people are like the Scots they think there bit off the UK is best, my neighbour is a staunch Scots with Scotland be best country in the world independence is there birth rite and Nicola Sturgeon some kind of God problem is he hasn't been back to Scotland since 1962

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. If your heading this far South on the weekend Yoozy, keep an eye out that's all, especially if it's sunny. Can't make it myself as I'm on Mother's Day duties.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well, it isn't bloody Suffolk - more like Sod's country.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information