1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gone And Done It.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by jcmental, Jul 10, 2017.

1. @jcmental , my Mrs actually felt real sorry for ya with the eating chips thing. You got a big "oh bless him, poor lad" off her. While I was busy laughing. Soz!! ;)

2. It wasn't that I had to eat on my own it was more I road the 200 mile round trip and still had no one to talk to. The cheeky barsuards even moved my helmet off the bench when I was queuing for chips and put it on a bollard so they could sit in my place. It sounds petty and yeah funny but it fucking pissed me off.

3. Aww, bless. I'd sit with you. If only to rip the piss mercilessly. However I have no idea where Walnut Island is, so I shall have to content myself with mocking you from afar. Haha Sucker.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. the rotten bastards...

helmut.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Guy I have to say, you lot must have some strange viewing habits on the net with all these strange almost homosexual pictures you keep posting.

Here I'll post some more manly pictures for you, get the thread back in balance
    IMG_0297.JPG HD2.jpg

6. Walnut?? That made me chuckle, it's walney up scouse land dopey!!

7. I was right the first time Waynetta.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mate, that bottom pic is not manly!!! It's rated G...................AY!!!

9. thought it was Barrow sort of way?

10. OK, bit north of scouse land, but up that way though eh ? Somewhere t'up north eh.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh mate
    So you bought a Harley cause you got no mates? That's one costly fucking way of eating a bag of chips with someone, I'd rather ride a Ducati, eat Alone and be considerably more well off? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Nah always wanted a HD, who knows if I like it I may trade them both for a :-
    5bf25e6beaed3a2773cc747ea075c370.jpg

13. always wondered where they put the fridge and microwave on those - if you put a deep fat fryer on it, you could eat chips wherever you wanted

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Oh dear lord!!!!

15. Went up to my local Yamaha dealer yesterday, for some bike cleaner and chain lube, he said the Harley buying Ducati thing is done, they are now owned by HD ?

16. When I asked my local dealer they said they didn't know whether to buy/wear a stetson or a turban

17. Hmmm ?? I cant find anything concrete on Tinterweb, but don't think it will make much difference to the brand anyway, its only a money deal surely ? HD can't bring much to the design table one would have thought, so I don't think Ducati will change from our perspective.

18. Just spoken to the GM at the dealers and he said nothings happened yet. Or at least they've not been told yet.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Good recovery

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information