1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gone To The Dark Side 2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Casp, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Lovely bike. Where did you get it from.

2. After insurers tried to bum me for insurance I decided not to get the duke v4 and got an rsv4 instead, so glad i did. The noise every time you twist the throttle is pure lush, regardless of revs. The duke v4 can't say the same

• Like Like x 1
  3. Me too, just today infact! bit too easy trash, i still dont think anything will feel as special as the 1199 first edition, but i do love the phani

IMG_5333.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jam35 got mine from Wheels Motorcycles in Peterborough but spoke to a new Tuono owner on Sunday who got his from On Yer Bike.

If you have a look at Wheels get a demo ride and speak to Neil.

Nearly run in and just love the noise, will be even better at higher revs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. they had a couple of factory models for £13999 but no akra so its £14895, still good value considering Pani V4s price. Great spec on the Tuono.

6. Strange happenings on't forum tonight :thinkingface:

7. v. strange appnin's :thinkingface:

8. the force is strong.........

9. Loved mine, proper weapon.

Ducati need to get on the boat, make use of that 1299 or V4.

10. Threads merged

11. Or Hell T has gone doolally (even more doolally) :thinkingface:

Hell Toro Ducati Forum.jpg

12. Nice.
    I have a Gen 2 Factory which I just went to Assen on. Been looking at gets a V4. Saying that, the V2 is quick enough fr me:)

13. The Tuono's are very easy to ride, great noise as has been said.
    Compared to Ducati prices they're a steal too.

One of my bro's has just traded his Tuono for........ a new Tuono Factory.
    Feel the force.....of the dark side.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Get an integrated rear light then you can get a rear hanger from the states with no indicator mounts...much tidier thats how ive got mine...(rsv4 factory)

The tail tidy only costs about 20 quid from recollection...

15. Have to say I love the look of the Tuono and I'm in the market for a change, for one insane moment I was considering a V4s as my daily 40 mile round trip commuter, however I came to my senses and now i'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Ducati V4 supernaked next year........ yes it will happen...... if not the The dark side here I come.

16. pics please :thinkingface:

17. Although ive got an rsv4 im not a fan of the tuono....the front end....doesnt know what i wants to be...half fairing with a nose cone says it wants to be a racer...., straight bars say naked...just my opinion though...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wil get back to you...

19. no parts problems since the 90s mate.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information