1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gone To The Dark Side 2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Casp, Jun 24, 2018.

1. there are nicely crafted alloy buttons fore and aft the left bar grip. These add or subtract fractions of t/c levels on the fly. If you adjust your clutch lever down slightly, to suit the line of your forearm, the clutch lever 'dog leg' pulls the button in. Priceless. Not.

2. Here you go...not the best lighting as it's chained to the wall...
    20180705_073011.jpg 20180705_072949.jpg 20180705_073006.jpg

3. Yarp - indicators are in the rear light. When the MOT comes around i hook up a stock plate, pull the wires for the integrated indicators, and, i have a stock set bolted to the stock number plate, so, two screws to remove the strip plate, 2 screws to bolts the stock plate on then run the cables for the stock indicators up under the seat to enable those....takes about 10 minutes to do the whole swap before the MOT. Then once done 10 mins to swap it all back...

4. Perve

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Just to resurrect - just read this review on the Tuono....now i know its been reviewed a thousand times but this take on it is a very refreshing one....as you can see this lot like Fort Nine on You Tube are the absolute last on the pecking list of reviewers but, they say it how it is....very refreshing read...in fact a great site on the whole....Letters from Jorge is the best..!

https://www.bikeme.tv/index.php/2018-aprilia-tuono-rf-voodoo-child/

6. I used to like their YouTube channel but it’s fairly dormant now.

Can’t agree more with the review, although they all basically come to the same conclusion. I’ve gone from the 1100 Tuono V4 to the SuperDuke and they are both equally amazing. I would say the SDR is a better suited road machine and more capable of mile crunching without major issues, but the Tuono is the more accomplished track scalpel. Can’t go wrong with either.

7. Get that baffle out!

I’ve had a 2018 Bike just over 5 weeks. I’ve been away on holiday / moved house for all except 8 days in that time and so I’ve only put 1200 miles on it but it’s just fantastic.

8. like it makes much difference, it still startles drivers, and makes rabbits cry :astonished:

9. Not so much that but theyre essentially saying that when you get to that level its more a personal choice as theyre all so good (which i totally agree with). Rather than PB saying that Steve Rutter can thrash the fuck out of an R1,S1000RR etc etc 0.03 of a second faster than the next bike at sliverstone so get that one...essentially i know what theyre like but it was so well written it was great to read...kinda makes the bike part academic to a certain extent as it was a well written, thought out review that was entertaining to read.

10. is he related to Michael by any chance? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yeah - sorry - typo - he's pretty fast too...( i was on the phone to a guy called steve at work while i was typing it...) proves that man can only do one thing at a time...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information