1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Good To Be Back.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Chuds1, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Hi All,

it’s good to be back in the gang. Picked up my lovely V4S. Let the modifications begin. :upyeah:

D7F93399-0F9F-4539-8976-7AFFE7713F7F.jpeg

9FBD8AE7-EE15-41FC-8564-9393937A2632.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Gawd I hope it doesn't have massive $1,200 fog lights added, enjoy'

• Like Like x 1
  3. First thing first that numberplate holder must be exchanged for something more pleasing to the eye.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bravo! Got yourself a rocket ship right there :upyeah: And don't get me started on mods... if the Mrs really knew I'd need a kevlar reinforced crockery shield :D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Haha you are spot on, the EvoTech Tail Tidy has been ordered. :)

6. Welldone you that's the cheap mod, the next one will much more expensive, so start saving your pennies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hmmm let me guess, the exhaust :joy::joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Cracking bike:upyeah: might be able to help you out with them fork reflectors. Got some brand new Titanuim Caliper spacers for the V4…. Addiction motorsports ones, basically gets rid of the OE alloy ones and replace with Grade 5 Ti versions without the bracket for the reflector……beautifully machined…. £22 posted… image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. Also titanium ignition cover fixings, Top hat…. £10 posted same brand
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hi Dave,
    Thanks for the ideas, I have literally just taken delivery of the spacers to get rid of the reflectors. You could spend a fortune modifying these bikes. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  11. Remember one thing here, there're No pockets in shrouds, spend it Now

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Ah the pretty one, before they ruined it with stupid wings! congrats on the bike. I just fitted OEM spacers to remove my reflectors, and I concur the Evotec tail tidy is a must, it's brilliantly designed and engineered. The R&G one looks like crap in comparison.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Evotech all day long there products are leagues ahead of R&G IMO, I’ve just fitted there radiator covers and front spindle protector.

I must admit though I really like the wings and was looking in changing the side panels to them. But you have thrown some doubt my way now. o_Oo_O I’m definitely going to get a set of the frame covers as I think the black looks better.

14. Dave,I’ll take the spacers if you still have them bud!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pm your way….. Cheers

16. Don't see many wings come up for sale on here after peeps take em off, though. Nor photo's of sans winged beasties!

17. Bloody amazing handling machines.

I had the full Termi system on mine. Buy it if you don’t mind people hating you.

Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Id just ride it for a while- you cant see decorations or the numberplate holder while pinned in 4th :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Absolutely spot on that’s what I’m going to do. Ride it for a while then decide if I’m going to shell out for newer side panels. :upyeah:

20. If you do go with the upgrade I think you’ll need a nose cone and windscreen in addition to the upper side fairings. The 2020 nose cone is wider than the 2018 which means that the fixing points for the side fairings won’t line up.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information