1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye K1300r Hello Multistrada 1260s

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Stuey.2ee, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Welcome to the forum

2. There’s less and less of them I did consider keeping it in case it becomes a classic

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hi and welcome to the Ducati family
    We are a nice bunch and all very friendly and always willing to help members out
    Great choice of bike would be nice to see some pictures

4. just waiting for bin day to take some pics apparently it’s expected must be like log piles on gravel bike photos

5. Log piles on gravel!. Ducati would not approve. I have my BMW on gravel with a selection of various log species purely for decorative effect, a little rough and ready for the GS world image. Ducati's are best shown on York stone with a background of clean and perfectly arranged wheeled disposal containers, sometime referred to as bins. Tarmac drives are acceptable but only if professionally laid, none of the 'I've got some Tarmac left just doing a job round the corner' white van man. Block paving very nouveau riche. Figured concrete only suitable for edging ones fish pond. One must have standards and keep the riff raff out old chap:)

• Like Like x 2
  6. screen spacers see post #9 :)

7. Hello I’m here. Not signed in for a while and for some reason I’m not getting notifications.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information