1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Goodies Inbound!!! Winter Weight Reduction Starts Here..

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Dave dunlop, Oct 18, 2018.

1. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. That's an awesome add-on/blingage Dave.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Interested to see if it significantly altered the handling of the bike, 5.4KG from the swingarm back, plus weight of the wheels is a lot to loose so wondered if it changes the weight bias front to rear, are you going to weigh it? If so might be worth working out the new weight bias and adjusting springs to suit so you don’t end up with a bike that’s scary on the brakes because it’s way over 55% front bias.

The V4 runs 54% front bias I think and that’s the most I’ve ever heard of

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Then just do everything your doing to the 1299 even better power to weight then have fun trying to hold on to it loads more fun

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes I was thinking the same regarding weight bias when planning the Subframe installation. Once it's all setup I will take it into work and see what the figures work out at. Hopefully lost quite a lot from the front too so shouldn't be far off what I'm estimating. But suspension sag setup will be top of the list early next year...

6. The good thing is most parts apart from wheels will transition over to the 1299 if that happens in the future. But can't see that happening anytime soon. I've had all the Big horsepower bikes and there pretty unusable in most cases.... I'm really dialled in on the bike and it's all accessible in the right hands.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I really wish I could afford wheels and a fullsix sub frame. That and a full exhaust... and rcs master cylinders and...

8. Pierobon's swingarm should be next. Pierobon-Ducati-899-Panigale-swingarm-10.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. More progress and painful hours of vinyl cutting and shaping! But I think I've got something to work with now? Very individual I know and for most it probably looks wrong.... This was the image in my head so I'm sticking to it! Still have plenty to complete including some black mesh 3D vents that I will make from scratch to fill in the seat-unit as you don't get any with the Fullsix item! Yeah I know go figure.... on the plus side she's feeling super light and even fired her up today and had a short spin around the block!!

Plus removing Red clutch Ducabike outer cover for a black item! Anyone fancy a cheap Red one??

#50 Dave dunlop, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. IMG_3774.JPG IMG_3775.JPG IMG_3777.JPG IMG_3778.JPG

• Like Like x 10
  11. wow, nice!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Just a thought but arnt the 1199 engine casings magnesium and lighter than stock? And may fit? Just you seem to be trying every option so worth a look.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. That's the plan with a Carbon Ducati half cover... Anyone fancy a full Ducabike clutch cover including Black back plate and Red pressure ring?

• Like Like x 1
  14. if a stormtrooper rode moto, this would be their bike :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. £4K when I enquired.

16. IMG_3816.JPG IMG_3817.JPG IMG_3818.JPG IMG_3819.JPG IMG_3820.JPG IMG_3821.JPG Finally removed that Horrible Red outer clutch cover ring!!!!!...

• Like Like x 2
  17. Just checked a old email and yes it’s around £4000 plus fitting which is most likely a fair few hours labour...unless you fit yourself obviously!

18. €3,595.56 plus VAT plus shipping plus fitting to be precise if anyone is interested

Do Not Sell My Personal Information