1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodwood Breakfast Club '90s Vehicles Sunday 7th Nov

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Bridgland, Nov 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Just got tagged today about the Goodwood Breakfast Club is holding their last event for the year with a '90s vehicle theme. If you have a '90s car or bike you can apply to display your vehicle. If accepted, this will give you entry for you and another person, but even though the tickets are free, they have limited the number of people attending, so you need to get a display pass, or reserve your tickets.

I am taking the 888 down there for the final run of the year, as long as it is dry.

£15 for a cooked breakfast at the Jackie Stewart Pavilion form 7.30am and the event wraps up at lunch time, so plenty of time to get back home and finish off the 'Honey-Do' list!

• Like Like x 4
  2. £15 for breakfast? I hope it’s an all you can eat buffet, and not the meagre one of everything with a thimble of baked beans as per your picture?!

3. I suppose the '90s counts as Vintage now. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. In my mind this is their ticket cost, so it is a £15 entry fee with free breakfast!

• Like Like x 1
  5. That’s not bad then!

6. Weather is looking good for the weekend down South!

7. I will be there on this beastie if it passes its MOT today o_O

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1f38.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Do you have a Display pass, or just a visitor?

9. I have registered so will be mooching around but most definitely not early. Andy

10. Just visitor....done the display pass thing before with my GRRC membership.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information