1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodwood Festival Of Speed 2018

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Dave, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Anyone going?

I’ll be there for the full four days - staying on-site in my Dad’s caravan with him and my kids.

• Like Like x 1
  2. (lots of day tickets going cheap on eBay)

3. Amended for you :upyeah: Andy

4. I’m there with my boy ,camping for us

5. Tickets are transferable Andy. I bought a bunch off eBay last year - no problemo getting in. I’m doing the same again this year to add to the ones I got from the Goodwood web-site as our group has grown.

6. Someone on here offered 2 tickets that he wasn’t going to be able to use and included a picture of them. Clearly stated non transferrable and non refundable. Hope you are right because although I have yet to get there, it looks a great day out. Andy

7. Aren’t all tickets not transerfable? Do they have your name on them?

Never been. Can’t do queues to get in to places. Same reason I don’t don’t lots of other events tbh.

8. My Tom Jones tickets did. Had to smile when I was asked if I had the credit card that was used to buy them on me. That’ll be the credit card American Express cancelled because of the massive data breach at Ticketmaster. Andy

9. Did they refuse entry? Its a ploy to weed out the nervous chancers...you must have looked a likely suspect :p ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Been to FOS a couple of times about 15yr ago. 1 day is not enough to see it all. The do 2 runs a day so that’s a morning or afternoon, then there’s static displays, paddock, super cars at the house, rally section and loads of stalls to browse.

11. They say non transferable and non refundable on them but they don’t have a reference number, your name, credit card or any other identifier on them so you can use ones that you have bought from someone else. I did it last time and I’m doing it again this time.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information