1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got A Cu80 Penalty? Then Go Away Sir!

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Sev, Mar 9, 2020.

1. just thought id throw a nuke in there... no reason.. as you were....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. We're all human, (well :p) most of us o_O

3. Nah I’m not a they... anymore

I dont know why but it is the way it is..
    The cars Also have a radio set with hands free..

double crewed no issues single crewed as a driver you are taught to drive first speak second so speak in the straight bits
    In a pursuit the motto is, they do it, you do it, then say what or where...
    Of course I’m sure things never quite go this way all the while

4. I don’t hate the Police just the one’s I encounter that try and use my supposed ignorance of what they can demand of me and what they can’t. Unfortunately unlike my Father I’ve had to inform my Son to distrust the Police as much as he would a stranger or someone he knows who wishes him harm.

5. I thought "they" never showed up when crime was being committed. Rather that "they" were in a disabled bay, collecting Subway..

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Unless its home time at @chizel school when they are eating chinese...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Isnt the jury out as to whether it was a crime or not?

8. if it helps, i dont trust slimy lawyers, money grabbing solicitors, bullshit sales people, middle management that want to change stuff rather than develop, weak limp HR types, other road users...and on...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just out of interest - how does the forum stand on receiving blow jobs while driving?

No reason to take your eyes off the road - or even your hands off the wheel - although it’s courteous to the lady in question to drive one handed if you are capable.

I’m asking for a friend......:innocent:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Barristers not on the list then o_O

11. Posted such a story a while ago - it didn't end well o_O

12. Hit a pothole???? ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I not sure he’ll need the Police other than for a crime number reference, given with the low numbers they have if he needs them that desperately I doubt they’ll be there for him. I’ve not found them helpful when I’ve needed them and found them to exceed their powers when I didn’t. Clearly your experience has left you with a differing opinion of the Police.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. you are giving a lady a blow job?:confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Nope, I was supposed to go to Scarborough, that was the deal, but I turned right onto the York Bypass and just circumnavigated the City - she was furious when she realised - nearly married that one when I was 21 :blush:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. That's for the internet to decide..

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I would never have guessed.

18. as a a retired policeman I know says, most folks only interaction with the police will be through the drivers window, if they don't get that right (on both sides of the door) its all down hill. and that most negative attitudes towards the police will stem from there. first impressions and all that.
    there's nothing worse that winding down the window and saying, alight mate? only for the reply to be, am no yer mate.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. or when they wind the window down..."do you know who i am!"..........fook me we have someone here who doesn't know who they are!

• Funny Funny x 1

20. Dammm.....forgot estate agents!

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information