1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Got My 749 !

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Garry Lister, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Picked up my lovely 749 yesterday for steady wobble home (back in the saddle after a few years absence) and loving it .
    Do they a vibrate or is it just mine ? Had a slightly quicker run out today and managed to lose 1 rear indicator lens and the other rotated through 90 degrees !
    Loving the bike big time

• Like Like x 2
  3. It sounds like your new to the marque?

I would imagine its a case of 'they all do that Sir' and it's perfectly normal. It is also normal for newbie's coming from other marques to question this ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes new to Ducati always wanted one but never bought one until now ...
    It handles a dream

5. They all vibrate, rattle, clatter cough and splutter, and will always let you know when your in the wrong gear.
    But that's why we love em !

• Like Like x 3
  6. That's light!

There's usually something vibrating off at some point.

Check you have the o ring on the lens. If it's not there, a dab of silicone will hold a new one in place....

Mine liked to eat number plates the first year I had it. (5 that year.) A new tail tidy sorted it out.

7. The ride more than makes up for it ... where's best place to order indicator lenses ? Managed to find a complete rear light assembly on ebay

8. I've got them from Ducati Glasgow. Your main dealer should be able to get most things for you. G

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information