1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandad Again...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, May 20, 2020.

1. Nice :) Congratulations :party::cool:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Yes indeed, I had 18 years between mine which was a lil too long for that :thinkingface:

3. Huge congratulations bro!!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Fook me, who’d have thought :astonished:. You must have started young. Congratulations dude:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Congratulations to all involved!
    Will he be eligible to play for Yorkshire CC?

6. No, they live in Brandon, Suffolk :bucktooth:

7. Sorry Exi, that title has already been taken as I’ve been a GILF for 5 years now.

It’s a wonderful thing, but also kind of confusing when in your head you still feel like you’re only 19 years old.

Many congrats :party:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes, very confusing indeed :worried:

9. I was going to congratulate you but it had bugger all to do with you.Looking on the bright side,it gives you 17 years to finish that piddly little project of yours.........Best wishes to all involved.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. congrats!!

Needs one of these...

[​IMG]

Rex

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I thought those lassies we see you with were your grandkids..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Start saving. My eldest grandchild is 18 on Monday and it’s cost me a car, they are not cheap.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Congratulations dude:upyeah: enjoy:party::beer:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. you need to get round council and chav estates more often ziggy me old luv.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I lived on one for 20 years, ex counsel flat with a new Lotus parked outside - it did confuse the local rozzers o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. 33degree like! ..thirty third like

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Even more so when the girl I was dating at the time was only 5 years older than the daughter who gave birth to the grandchild. The then girlf took the piss something terrible but soon shut up when I pointed out that technically speaking, it made her a step-grandmother at the age of 27 :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Appropriate?

[​IMG]

19. Congrats old dude :upyeah:

20. Congratulations, though 5 years is one lighting long gestation period! ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information