1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandad

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Birdie, May 21, 2017.

1. Apple of grandads eye I think :)
    Oooo congratulations

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Spoil them, enjoy them, but the best part is you send them home when you are knackered

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I am coming to london in april to meet our number six grandie for the first time! Then they are moving to new zealand to be closer to us, we think...

• Like Like x 3
  4. Where abouts in London?
    If you bring me as much watties extra cheese spaghetti as you can carry I will buy you as much beer as you can drink!!!

5. Looks minging :scream:

Wattie-s-Spaghetti-Extra-Cheesy.jpg

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  6. It's fantastic... it's that cheesy, when ya tip it out,it stays in the shape of the can till you heat it up ..
    Fuck ya baked beans, this is the ultimate egg and bacon accompaniment

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Poootney! Not sure the spag would survive the trip through Singapore!

8. I think that shit could survive a nuclear war!! Unfortunately it's heavy, which is what put any mates that are coming over bringing any.. did get a can about a year back... It was heaven.. it's up there with pinapple lumps, steinlager and twistys

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. What date in April? If ya had some time free, maybe we could arrange some local forum members to meet up with ya for a cuppa/pint somewhere handy to you.. the ship in Wandsworth ain't to far from Putney at all and is known to a few that meet there once a month I think...

10. I used to be constantly amazed when living in the UK how kiwis were pining for things from un zud. Pineapple lumps in particular. They actually used to be quite good back in the early nineties but they are pretty shit now bro! Better off with a packet of HobNobs!
    And Steinlager? The Newcastle Brown of the south!
    I am with you on the spagetti tho...
    My brother came to visit me in london in 94 and bought two dozen frozen chops with him!

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. 15504647876081545214593.jpg do not dis the stiengranades!!! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I've always thought they should!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    ;);)

#75 Birdie, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Stienlager won so many International Beer Awards they asked them to stop entering.

#76 NZDave, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  15. Funny tho, when I moved to the UK in92 I was amazed at the range of awesome beers available in all of the pubs. Pubs that were several steps ahead of NZ hospitality at that time. NZ beers seemed very much behind the eight ball at the time...then I went to this bar in the Village in New York..far out...so many different beers on the menu, you struggled to choose one! Think we just fell back to the good old Buttwiper.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information