1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Job! something to do now on those cold winter nights!!!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by PhilB, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Hi all, Phil from Horley, Bike is a 900ss 1998 trying to keep it alive! Enjoy meeting fellow Ducati folks around the South East of the UK and enjoy rideouts coffee and of course the odd bacon baggette
    Roll on Summer:cool:

2. Hi Phil - good to see ya here mate. Hope to catch up soon at one of the local meets now the weather's improving (sort of).

Cheers
    K

3. Hey Phil - glad you made it here :eek:
    Look forward to catching up soon
    BB

4. How could I resist this eh! feels like we've been born again! Though I have got to say well done to you Ken for your Idea to keep us all together and linked into a email system :)
    I have had my operation on the knee now, this happened last Thursday, still a bit painful at present The leg seems to be getting stronger each day. The surgeon said he had to under go quiet alot of work within the joint, in excess of three tares of the Meniscular and odd particules floating around within the knee which have now been flushed out also the tendons which support the patella needed attention! I thought that was the wifes job!
    So we need a Group name, is the 2nd Sat of the month still happening and what about a fish and chip evening on Brighton Sea Front
    This is JUST GRRRRRREAAAT!!!!!

5. Hey PhilB, pleased to hear the knee's on the mend & leg getting stronger. Hopefully see you up & riding soon. Any prognosis when you'll be 'back in the saddle' ?

As far as I'm aware BoxHill is still on for the regular monthly. Like the idea of a Fish & Chips evening.

6. Welcome Phil

• Like Like x 1
  7. Totally agree - nice to have everyone in one place again.
    I am up for F&C in Brighton .... excellent idea indeed - yum, yum!!

8. Wow, I guess somone's either very keen on F&C or trés hungry... :rolleyes:

9. Hi, Phil

Had no idea about your knee, hope it mends soon.

Nick

10. Thanks Nick!
    Gonna be a while before I get back on the bike, not sure i would be able to support my bike at present! So need to work on the leg excercise here we come! probably gonna be about a month or so

Do Not Sell My Personal Information