1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Laning

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by cookster, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Ex army goretex for £20 a pop will jeep the wet out. A well ridden 250 a great bike. More than enough power, it's more about balance and timing. Also your on the clutch all the time which is the hardest skill to learn. I'm a TRF member. Great club, with great respect for the countryside and it's other users.

• Like Like x 2
  2. it has enough power for offroad,fitting exhausts, fluflu valves etc is a backward step that will ruin its reliability and mpg for not a lot of gain,best to leave it standard.
    it doesnt need a big tank as even giving it the beans it still returns around the 100 mpg mark.
    its heavy for a 250 trailie,the ajp4 i tried was a lot lighter but more expensive and without honda reliabilty

3. Get a good 2 stroke, pin it and stuff the wildlife, smoke em out

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Whilst it would be very tempting to rooster the Ramblers (because they want the whole countryside to themselves); this type of behaviour only alienates the rest of us. The Ramblers assoc. has a very powerful following of loud articulate members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I’d have thought of the sound of a fossil burner would be enough to annoy ramblers, never mind giving her the beans

6. I like tracks, lap after lap after lap. Although always fancied a cross country enduro round. Organised closed events, keeps the stick wavers at bay

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information