1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings From Saudi Arabia!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Andrew Fillingham, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Save that for the Trump thread please....

• Like Like x 1
  2. One of my delivery trips to Saudi.
    DSC_0423.JPG
    Steve

• Like Like x 4
  3. Welcome. I will be-heading over there myself soon!

• Like Like x 1
  4. :joy: I don't worry about them. The male drivers are really bad! 360° vision and a 6th sense keeps me alive :motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cool. It can be exciting!

6. You know how entertaining it can be then!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. it gets toasty. Early morning rides on the Friday are best, especially next month onwards. Try to get home before it gets too hot. Always in leathers, no compromise!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Yes, there will be more interesting backgrounds!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Hi Trigger.
    VERY nice bike. :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:
    How are your 'nads doing with all that heat, Pani and Saudi = double scorchio
    [​IMG]

Anyway, welcome & enjoy.

10. Funny you should mention that, it's damn toasty! Making an effort to save the family jewels as I have ordered the heatshield kit from Ducati Spacers in San Diego. It will give me a fighting chance they say. Also got a set of their famed throttle spacers. Will report when tested, unfortunately I'm recovering from a bunion op, so out of action until November. At least it will be a lot cooler then!

11. I especially like the way you have opted for the under seat exhausts, just to crank it up to 11.
    You are a very brave man, Trigger of Arabia.

12. I must admit I found it a boozy, dope smoking shag fest when I was there 91-92. I did 15 months and was knackered when I got home:p

It was fucking brilliant. Fucking being the object word...

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hello.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 20190521_195703.jpg
    Heatshield kit to be fitted imminently! 11 is about right, couldn't see the point in fitting the baffles!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome! I am currently working for the Power Division of Aramco and am stuck on a survey DSV out between the rigs in Gulf! Might be able to meet with you (if I ever get off this damn boat!) P.S. Nice Bike :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thank you and you never know out here. Interesting times ahead!

17. Hello Keith. I still would like a 916!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Your not a DJI or Parrot rep are you?

19. Absolutely not! Have to keep you guessing...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Last time I was in Saudi I was arrested. I hope you have better luck. Nice bike!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information