1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grin Factor 5 *****

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by garyhoos1, Jun 4, 2022.

1. That’s a minter tell me you sold the Custard car before the stroker?

Brother has a Red Black in boxes in his garage, quick but thirsty by todays standards.

2. Street cred never dies.:upyeah:

3. At my lads CBT yesterday majority were trainers, tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Car was actually a company car believe it or not. The MD was seriously unimpressed when it turned up in the car parko_O:joy:

5. With the colour or the model?

6. Colour.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had a vr6 corrado in blue I loved that car, I like the colour scheme in black starting to fetch silly prices the KR1s

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is getting weird. I had a metallic blue VR6 a couple of years later. An amazing car at the time.

9. Lol, mine had OZ wheels on it sold it to a guy in Chester around 1998.

10. Beautiful bike . I bought a Nsr250 mc21 just before the first lockdown and I love riding it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nice! I had a RGV250 back in the 80's, as well as a RG500 Skoal Bandit. Looking at the prices, wish I'd kept hold of them!!

12. Cool bikes. I remember doing a track day, was way out of my depth at the time. Circulating 2nd off last in the beginner group on an FZR600rr. The only bike behind me? A KR1S, same colours.
    Considering I could not ride at the time, fairly inexperienced, I thought it was all respectable. Until the next session, a couple of laps in to it the Kawasaki came past with a puff of two stroke smoke, was gone like an angry wasp.
    Turns out engine had just been rebuilt, the ‘pilot’ had been taking it easy. Bstad.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information