For Sale Gt1000 Soft Luggage And Screen

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Profgreen, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

Selling tank harness, tank bag and rear rack bag for GT1000 - all in excellent condition and hardly used. Also, touring screen and all fittings in box and totally unused. No longer have bike so open to offers. image.jpg image.jpg

View attachment 30880

View attachment 30881

image.jpg

2. Also, a paddock stand......if interested pls ring 07989996081

3. Bump
    Tank harness, top bag and touring screen still for sale - open to offers.
    Harness and bag virtually unused - screen still boxed with fittings and never used.
    Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello,
    I am interested about rear rack bag for GT1000, Is it still available? If yes, please send me the price. Also, I would like to ask you if you have Rear Rack in chrome version.
    Thanks
    Pavel

5. Hi Pavel
    Sorry, I don't have the rear rack or bag - just the screen and tank harness and bag.

Best wishes
    Ian

6. Hi Ian,
    It is ok. Also, I am in interested about the screen and tank bag. Could you please send me a picture of screen? I would like to know the size and color. Also, send me prices for parts.

Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Pavel

7. Hi Ian,
    I would like to ask you if the screen is still available?
    Please let me know. I will buy it.
    Thanks.
    Pavel

8. Hi Pavel

I thought £80 for the screen plus p&p and £140 for tank harness and bag plus p&p.
    Will they be sent to a uk address if you want them?
    I'll upload a picture of the screen at the week-end, but it is as new and never been fitted.

Best wishes

10. Hi Paul
    Sorry, all items have been sold.
    Best wishes, Ian

11. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information