1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gt3 911

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Bondy7070, Jan 17, 2020.

1. I was thinking that, then I had 30 jager bombs & 5 wall sized lines of gack and it then read whatever I needed it to be.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Weeeeeell I'm not so sure.... A few years back when piercings were the latest thing, I met a few girls who looked like they let a nail gun off in their knickers.

• Funny Funny x 6
  3. Lol ha ha ha ha fucking piercings make the lady garden look like a boat of deadliest catch. “deadliest snatch maybe” lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The salami did not want to hide... Co-incidently, backdoor sex became mainstream around that time! Einstien and his theories "cause & effect" proven once again.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Ha ha ha ha ha with women I hope? One In the stink avoiding the pink

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. You hope correctly. LGBTQ (and any other variants) are just like Veganism to me. Its all fine, everyone should do who & whatever they like, but its not on any menu that makes it into my hands.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. What the fuck has this thread become? I heard a rumour it was about a car sale originally....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Beggars can't be choosers in life or can they.:confused:

9. If only if only ..... :sob::sob:

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. Spoilt as usual it’s my favourite thread I think I might go on a deleting spree :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. So badly want an RS! Pretty much the only thing I’d swap mine for.

12. Sounds a decent bid.

My brothers FF was in at Stratstones to have the wheels refurbed - while it was in he went on their online valuation thing.

It came back with an offer of £50 odd grand - there's an almost identical one at a dealer with 19k miles (his has 12k) for £140k. Twats.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’ll give him 55 today, pm me his number :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. that’s the game though mate. To be fair they aren’t very good on the road

15. That's taking the piss though.

I like them - done a few miles in them, this is his second one. Think of them as a long distance GT car, not a sports car. If I had to pick any car to get to Monaco in a day that'd be it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Please forgive my spazzery. What's an FF?

17. A Ferrari FF

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Wow, got to be careful which model you choose I guess regarding residuals. I thought Fezza's were fairly bullet proof on this score. Obviously not right across the range.

19. Far from it - only the low volume ones hold their value.

Or an older car that's seen the bottom of the market - there is a limit to how low they go.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Some ridiculous money been made over the last five or ten years. A guy I met a few weeks back had bought a special edition (didn't even realise at the time) Porsche for £25k and a Ferrari for £50k and now they are worth £150k and £200k respectively!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information