1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Gubellini Front & Rear Paddock Stands

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Bondy7070, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah I got that but the stands with my dad and he just sent me these pics after I've f*cked him about and asked him.
    Can we not tell if it comes off and is made of plastic from these? Am not asking him again, my life is worth more than £150 lol.
    I'll check when I'm back start of May.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It look like a plastic Johnny over the small spindle.

You can see the metal end of the spindle poking through the bearing on the back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. What I thought

4. How happy would he be if you asked him to box it up and take it to the post office?

• Like Like x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. You Just need to undo the silver screw at the end and the plastic sleeve should just easily pull off. This is what 1 of the questions is from another member who wants to see the smaller pin etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No chance.
    I've been getting them collected by parcel force, the guy turned up 6 minutes past the alloted time for the fairings I sold and without labels, I thought my dad was going to skull fuck me through the phone.

7. Yeah thanks Samie

8. Rear stand sale suspended until I’m back in the UK start of May. After measuring and weighing then giving to the parcel force guy some fairings, a rear shock, rear sets and a front stand Mr Bond senior has reached his limit of exploitation.

9. Sold to cookster. Please close thread

IMG_20200505_192030.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Thread closed :)

• Love You Love You x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information