1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gumtree Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chris, Jul 21, 2015.

1. ha ha not big enough ...

2. #242 Chris, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Got to be a scam the X5 which she has also listed at £4400 is worth at least 14k

4. Scam of course. He is ‘apparently’ On Isle of Man but bike at his sisters. On receiving payment he will transport bike at his cost to any destination in UK.
    Should have known that’s a 10k bike.
    Hope nobody falls for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I’m looking on my phone and can’t see that great on zooming in, does this model have carbs or injection.

6. Carbs, it's a '91 H reg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Looks to be all there although I think it's a bike needing a fair bit of time spent on it to get it up to a good standard. Got Termis and Dymags which are a nice bonus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Would you know what year was the change over to injection.

9. It was after the old shape FE edition, from memory the 900ss FE was 1999-ish and then a new 900 SSie was launched with new Pierre Terblanche bodywork in 2000-ish.
    The '90's SS's were all carb, it was only the Desmoquattro engined bikes and ST2 that got injection from memory

10. Thanks Harry

11. IMHO the one on Gumtree is one of the desirable ones with white frame and wheels but it will need a good dose of cleaning up, if it's what you are looking for it looks like a reasonable option - make an offer below asking :upyeah:

12. Ive always like the white frame/wheels combo, if it was around a two hour drive to view i would have been interested but I'm in Essex and its just to far.

13. Yeah, it's not that cheap for the round trip of near 1000 miles, keep looking :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information