1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gumtree Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chris, Jul 21, 2015.

1. It could be instrument only Simon, have gone through similar myself with LCD segment dropouts on display due to moisture ingress.

Here is a fix-it kit, have done this myself also at a similar price but waving the white flag next time:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-M...k-set-Clocks-Keys-Fits-2003-2006/233759654267

2. In 1992 an "ordinary" 900SS was £7K, I only had £5k so had to buy a 750SS, given the change in value of money 1999 to 2021 this has not been a great investment. At £8k now this is a good buy except that you can buy "better" bikes for the same money. In my view it is worth £6.5k.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I might have to pop round and look at this wonderful machine...perhaps summertime.:upyeah:

4. 100% with you on that above statement on the investment side of things with these 900ss,but at the end of the day they still look damn good in that bodywork,and perhaps better than say some later models knocked out by the Ducati factory.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's one owner from new with just 3000 miles,i expect someone will pay that purchase price or very near offer,perhaps just for the privilege.:thinkingface:

6. are you getting a cut? :sun:

• Like Like x 1
  7. More like a backhander if i don't.;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I agree it’s a lot of money but it does look immaculate. If you bought an average priced one it would cost a few bob to get to that standard. Can’t be many around with less than 4 thousand miles on and in the grand scheme of Ducati ownership, £8k doesn’t go very far.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. .....Gets you this and £1k change.

https://www.motorbikes4all.com/sing...n=&Make=DUCATI&Model=900&StockNo=4447&Id=4447

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. agree, low mileage bikes are rare, can't help thinking they're also not without issues of their own.

11. very true, is it low mileage but still looked after or low mileage and forgotten about. Out of many cars I used to go and look at with a view to buying it was more often the latter.

12. #437 Chris, Apr 23, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. That, and poncy showrooms....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information