1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gumtree Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chris, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Now the new monster looks like the raptor

2. The chap on Bike World gave it a thumbs up a minute ago on a repeat show.?

3. Don't know if it has already been pointed out, but this looks tidy if anyone was after an air cooled Monster:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ducati-motorbikes/ducati-monster-m900s-2000-904-cc-/1405055996

On the other hand, here is a perfect example of a typical Gumtree illiterate (and innumerate too going by the price). I have no idea what "cupl our new bits", "plat" or "chan" mean and I doubt very much it has ever been "served" (or even serviced) in its life - he hasn't even washed the mud off the "new tyres" for the photos. I am only surprised that the advert is not all WRITTEN IN CAPITALS:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ktm-motorbikes/ktm-2016-125-cc-/1405111287

#463 Mick-Bob, May 17, 2021
    Last edited: May 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #465 DucatiScud, May 25, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. nice, Cagiva did a mini-mito and min-supercity in 50cc also. I've been close to buying either myself! but they just don't turn up much now. The small Mito has styling cues, different to the 125, for the soon to be announced 916.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I didn’t know that Mito had a 50 cc sibling thought they were all 125, I’ll keep an eye open. There was a nice Cagiva 125 not sure of it’s model a litttle like a Paso as it was all enclosed by the fairing on FB earlier looked tidy for your usual 125.

• Like Like x 1
  7. He can’t decide whether to wait another 12 months and just ride a 125, but I’m being a little selfish in that I’d like him to ride himself to his boxing and gym sessions as it’s me which I don’t mind and his Mum which I do mind on her behalf.:confused:

8. Get it for a knocked down price just incase he's championing at the bit, then that way you won't lose any real money short or longterm.

9. The mini Paso was called a Freccia I think...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. It’s a little too far away even for me, Isle of Skye is a far jaunt. Work wanted me to go to Aberdeen for an hours work a while back told them nothing further than Glasgow for me too many Wildings for my liking.

11. Perhaps get a man with van once the deals done.?

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Jez has it right, there are many versions of that even! A predecessor to the Mito. It really was incredible, the diversity and number of models that Cagiva turned out, many of them little gems. There were even more 125 variants, some of which I’ve forgotten - one of them was a Tamanaco I think. EDIT - the W8 which was race derived, the SXT Aletta Rossa. These last 3 were predecessors to the Supercity which I still have one of, and two rusting frames.

https://www.autoevolution.com/moto/cagiva/

#474 Chris, May 25, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  13. My mate been into that particular dealer and said the bike he went to see was much better in the photos. They seem to carry a lot of stock. Any bike I’ve had an interest in actually buying they’ve had, unless they’re physic?:confused:

14. For me i've to see the goods first before i'll commit with breaking out the wallet.

15. I've had 2 bikes from Motorbikes 4 all.
    They are always up for doing a deal if they've had the bike hanging around a while.
    Give them a call and make a low offer, you've nothing to lose.

Nasher.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information