1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gumtree Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chris, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Me, I’m chuffing outraged by the Blue rear wheel. :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It’s a fair way for me 2 plus hours, 3 or more for you in Shropshire. It’s a pain running East/West in central England.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. wouldn't put me off :thinkingface: could easily see off a rear at that mileage P?

4. Rear tyres don't last very long with me with all that acceleration away from the lights.:D

5. I'd want new tyres on it.
    With that mileage it's likely to have the 20+yr old originals on it.

Nasher.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. There’s another on my feed same model at £4500….

7. I don’t know about resale but I bet that’s a cracking bike to ride ,

I bought my 996 off gumtree , I think actually you posted up the link originally Chris , it seemed too cheap so everyone thought it was a scam but I rang the guy up and he was very genuine he’d swapped it with his pal for his bike and just hated it and had a small spill which damaged the side panel and cracked the nose cone and decided Ducati’s weren’t for him , he sent me a walk round video with it running etc and I did a deal sight unseen ,I sent a courier to pick it up , and a very genuine bike picked up a new side fairing off here and a nose cone off eBay and it was right as rain

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information